HCG or human chorionic gonadotrophin is a hormone helping in weight loss. It can be administered to a person who wants to get rid of those extra inches in his body in the form of drops or injections.
The HCG injection is the most popular form of administering HCG into one’s body.
Both HCG drops and injections are effective ways to provide your body with HCG-diet. However, each of them has its share of advantages and disadvantages. Let us discuss these in details and find out which of the two will be better for you.
- Effectiveness: In terms of effectiveness, the HCG injections surpass the HCG drops since they are applied directly to the abdomen and hence work better. The drops are less effective in comparison.
- Regularity: One needs proper dosage of HCG on a regular basis and this is not really feasible with injections. After all, who would like to take injections every day? Drops, on the other hand, are a better alternative since they are easy to be administered daily.
- Side-effects: There can be various side effects of an injection such as swelling or formation of rashes in the area where it is given. Drops are much better this respect. Just apply them under the tongue- no side effects and no sufferings!
- Ease of usage: It is not easy to take injections on your own. So, many people are found to approach the clinics for professional guidance. This is not very easy since you need to travel to the clinic every day. In contrast, the HCG drops are easy to apply yourself and whenever you want to.
- Costing: Injectable HCG is costlier than HCG drops and hence, many people avoid it for daily usage. HCG drops are cheaper and can be easily afforded for weight loss programs.
- Professional Guidance: HCG injections keep you under a professional guidance and allow you to seek medical advice instantly and whenever required. In case of HCG drops you need to handle it all by yourself and do not have anyone to guide you. Thus, in this respect, injections are ahead of the drops.
- Acceptability: It has been proved over the years that the HCG injections are more acceptable as compared to the HCG drops.
So, as you can see, the HCG injections surpass the drops in some ways while the drops are better in some other aspects. The selection of the proper form of administering HCG thus depends entirely upon you. If you are cool with visiting the clinic regularly and find it justifiable to bear the costing involved, there cannot be a better alternative than injections. But if you are in search of an easier and simpler method for a daily dosage of the best HCG, it will be better to go with the drops.
Choose the right method and lose those extra calories!